Artists / St. Petersburg State Academy Art lyceum named after B Johansson

In 1934 the establishment of the first in the Soviet Union art school for gifted children was initiated by the Leningrad communist party boss Sergei Kirov. Located in the Academy of Arts building in Leningrad, in 1936 it was transformed in the Secondary Art School. In 1947 the Secondary Art School became a division of the USSR Academy of Arts which in 1973 was named after the noted artist B. Ioganson.
Since 1992 it has been the B. Ioganson St. Petersburg State Academy Art Lyceum comprising three divisions: painting, sculpture and architecture.

Dulatov  Stanislav
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ildyukov (Eldeukov) Oleg
St.Petersburg, Russia
St.Petersburg, Russia
Vyacheslavova Lyubov
St.Petersburg, Russia
Saprykin Viktor
St.Petersburg, Russia
Pavlov Mstislav
St.Petersburg, Russia
Vetrogonsky Vladimir
St.Petersburg, Russia
Tahtamyshev Sergey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Traugot Valeriy
St.Petersburg, Russia
Shevchuk Svetlana
St.Petersburg, Russia
Fadeeva Olga
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ponurovsky Maxim
St.Petersburg, Russia
Elessina Lussja
St.Petersburg, Russia
Sosenskaya Anna
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ushin Andrey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Kollegova Darya
St.Petersburg, Russia