Artists / St. Petersburg State Academy Art lyceum named after B Johansson

In 1934 the establishment of the first in the Soviet Union art school for gifted children was initiated by the Leningrad communist party boss Sergei Kirov. Located in the Academy of Arts building in Leningrad, in 1936 it was transformed in the Secondary Art School. In 1947 the Secondary Art School became a division of the USSR Academy of Arts which in 1973 was named after the noted artist B. Ioganson.
Since 1992 it has been the B. Ioganson St. Petersburg State Academy Art Lyceum comprising three divisions: painting, sculpture and architecture.

Vetrogonsky Andrey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Alanne Kirill
St.Petersburg, Russia
Kochukov Nikolay
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ukhova Lydia
St.Petersburg, Russia
Mezerina Tatiana
St.Petersburg, Russia
Velikaya Natalya
St.Petersburg, Russia
Levina Anna
St.Petersburg, Russia
Mishchenko Nina
St.Petersburg, Russia
Bazanova Elena
St.Petersburg, Russia
Dulatov  Stanislav
St.Petersburg, Russia
Polozov Rodion
St.Petersburg, Russia
Shkandry Nadezhda
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ildyukov (Eldeukov) Oleg
St.Petersburg, Russia
Baranova Margarita
St.Petersburg, Russia
Nedzvetzkaya Alexandra
St.Petersburg, Russia
Shumov Pavel
Yalta, Russia