Artists / St. Petersburg State Academy Art lyceum named after B Johansson

In 1934 the establishment of the first in the Soviet Union art school for gifted children was initiated by the Leningrad communist party boss Sergei Kirov. Located in the Academy of Arts building in Leningrad, in 1936 it was transformed in the Secondary Art School. In 1947 the Secondary Art School became a division of the USSR Academy of Arts which in 1973 was named after the noted artist B. Ioganson.
Since 1992 it has been the B. Ioganson St. Petersburg State Academy Art Lyceum comprising three divisions: painting, sculpture and architecture.

Kalinin Alexey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Dulatov  Stanislav
St.Petersburg, Russia
Rossini Michelle
St.Petersburg, Russia
Elessina Lussja
St.Petersburg, Russia
Grushko Abram
St.Petersburg, Russia
Alanne Kirill
St.Petersburg, Russia
Mishchenko Nina
St.Petersburg, Russia
Kollegova Darya
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ildyukov (Eldeukov) Oleg
St.Petersburg, Russia
Konstantinova Ekaterina
St.Petersburg, Russia
Pochtenny Oleg
St.Petersburg, Russia
Polozov Rodion
St.Petersburg, Russia
Karpova Nataliya
St.Petersburg, Russia
Goncharov   Aleksey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Pushnina Natalia
St.Petersburg, Russia
Vishnyakova Natalya
St.Petersburg, Russia