Artists / State Museum of History of St. Petersburg

The State Museum of the History of St. Peterburg (Rus. Государственный музей истории Санкт-Петербурга), formerly Museum of Leningrad History from 1955 to 1991, is a museum of the city history in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
The headquarters of the museum are located in the Peter and Paul Fortress. It was established in 1938 as the Museum of History and Development of Leningrad. It is a successor of the City Museum and the Museum of Old St. Petersburg. During the Great Patriotic War of 1941–45 the content were moved to Sarapul. The first full historical exhibitions began in 1957, celebrating the 250th anniversary of Leningrad. The museum contained over 1 million objects in 2002, including the collection of architects documents, photos and plans of Saint Petersburg of the 18th–20th centuries.

Proshkin Vladimir
St.Petersburg, Russia
Chudnov Vladimir
St.Petersburg, Russia
Kochukov Nikolay
St.Petersburg, Russia
Karpova Nataliya
St.Petersburg, Russia
Vetrogonsky Andrey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Kulbin Aleksey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Khvostik Vladimir
St.Petersburg, Russia
Mordvinova Alevtina
St.Petersburg, Russia
Matyuh Vera
St.Petersburg, Russia
Davidson Marianna
St.Petersburg, Russia
Varlen Pen
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ermolaev Boris
St.Petersburg, Russia
Skulyari Mikhail
St.Petersburg, Russia
Elessina Lussja
St.Petersburg, Russia
Magaril Eugenia
St.Petersburg, Russia
Natarevich Elena
St.Petersburg, Russia