Artists / St. Petersburg State Academy Art lyceum named after B Johansson

In 1934 the establishment of the first in the Soviet Union art school for gifted children was initiated by the Leningrad communist party boss Sergei Kirov. Located in the Academy of Arts building in Leningrad, in 1936 it was transformed in the Secondary Art School. In 1947 the Secondary Art School became a division of the USSR Academy of Arts which in 1973 was named after the noted artist B. Ioganson.
Since 1992 it has been the B. Ioganson St. Petersburg State Academy Art Lyceum comprising three divisions: painting, sculpture and architecture.

Vyacheslavova Lyubov
St.Petersburg, Russia
Vishnyakova Natalya
St.Petersburg, Russia
Vasilyev Maksim
St.Petersburg, Russia
Astapov Anton
St.Petersburg, Russia
Dulatov  Stanislav
St.Petersburg, Russia
Vetrogonsky Andrey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ushin Andrey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Shumov Pavel
Yalta, Russia
Bobrova Julia
St.Petersburg, Russia
Grushko Abram
St.Petersburg, Russia
Smirnov Alexey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Kropacheva Svetlana
St.Petersburg, Russia
Saprykin Viktor
St.Petersburg, Russia
Tulina Ekaterina
St.Petersburg, Russia
Shkandry Nadezhda
St.Petersburg, Russia
Mihailov Oleg
St.Petersburg, Russia