Artists / St. Petersburg State Academy Art lyceum named after B Johansson

In 1934 the establishment of the first in the Soviet Union art school for gifted children was initiated by the Leningrad communist party boss Sergei Kirov. Located in the Academy of Arts building in Leningrad, in 1936 it was transformed in the Secondary Art School. In 1947 the Secondary Art School became a division of the USSR Academy of Arts which in 1973 was named after the noted artist B. Ioganson.
Since 1992 it has been the B. Ioganson St. Petersburg State Academy Art Lyceum comprising three divisions: painting, sculpture and architecture.

Goncharov   Aleksey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ershov Vladimir
St.Petersburg, Russia
Pavlova Maria
St.Petersburg, Russia
Shkandry Nadezhda
St.Petersburg, Russia
Rossini Michelle
St.Petersburg, Russia
Kropacheva Svetlana
St.Petersburg, Russia
Mihailov Oleg
St.Petersburg, Russia
Bobrova Julia
St.Petersburg, Russia
Proshkin Vladimir
St.Petersburg, Russia
Astapov Anton
St.Petersburg, Russia
Pushnina Natalia
St.Petersburg, Russia
Bazanova Elena
St.Petersburg, Russia
Tahtamyshev Sergey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Karpova Nataliya
St.Petersburg, Russia
Melik Valentin
St.Petersburg, Russia
Igamberdiev Rustam
St.Petersburg, Russia