Artists / St. Petersburg State Academy Art lyceum named after B Johansson

In 1934 the establishment of the first in the Soviet Union art school for gifted children was initiated by the Leningrad communist party boss Sergei Kirov. Located in the Academy of Arts building in Leningrad, in 1936 it was transformed in the Secondary Art School. In 1947 the Secondary Art School became a division of the USSR Academy of Arts which in 1973 was named after the noted artist B. Ioganson.
Since 1992 it has been the B. Ioganson St. Petersburg State Academy Art Lyceum comprising three divisions: painting, sculpture and architecture.

Pushnina Natalia
St.Petersburg, Russia
Levitin Anatoly
St.Petersburg, Russia
Grushko Abram
St.Petersburg, Russia
Vetrogonsky Andrey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ponurovsky Maxim
St.Petersburg, Russia
Igamberdiev Rustam
St.Petersburg, Russia
Shevchuk Svetlana
St.Petersburg, Russia
Krivichanina Antonina
St.Petersburg, Russia
Kollegova Darya
St.Petersburg, Russia
Levina Vera
St.Petersburg, Russia
Rossini Michelle
St.Petersburg, Russia
Sovlachkov Ivan
St.Petersburg, Russia
Pavlova Maria
St.Petersburg, Russia
Shkandry Nadezhda
St.Petersburg, Russia
Levina Anna
St.Petersburg, Russia
Mezerina Tatiana
St.Petersburg, Russia