Artists / St. Petersburg Art College named after V Serov

The history of the Tavricheskaya Art School dates back to 1839, when in the building of Saint Petersburg Customs was founded Drawing School for free visit. In 1858 Drawing School was transferred to the Society for Promotion of Arts. In 1878 the Drawing School moved on Bolshaya Morskaya Street, 38. Here, from 1906 to 1918 years it was headed by Nicholas Roerich. In different years among school teachers were such well-known artists and teachers as Ivan Kramskoy, Pavel Chistyakov, Leonty Benoit.
During these years Tavricheskaya Art School became the leading state art school of Leningrad. They were prepared hundreds of graduates by different specialties. Its official name changed several times: "Art and Industrial College", "Art and Pedagogical College", "The Leningrad Art School".

Latyshev Mikhail
St.Petersburg, Russia
Slyschenko Viktor
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ermolaev Boris
St.Petersburg, Russia
Pavlov Vladimir
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ovsianikov Anton
St.Petersburg, Russia
Surkov Alexander
St.Petersburg, Russia
Voinov Vsevolod
St.Petersburg, Russia
Erofeeva Elena
St.Petersburg, Russia
Zavyalova Diana
St.Petersburg, Russia
Stroganov Leonid
St.Petersburg, Russia
Cherbakov Dmitry
St.Petersburg, Russia
Ilyina Nadezhda
St.Petersburg, Russia
Flerko Irina
St.Petersburg, Russia
Mukushev Alexey
St.Petersburg, Russia
Khvostik Vladimir
St.Petersburg, Russia
Yudovin Solomon
St.Petersburg, Russia