Artists / Mordvinova Alevtina

Born in 1900 in the village of Orlov-Guy Samara province.
She graduated from the Petrograd State Art Workshops in 1926 (teachers Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin, M. Dobuzhinsky, A. Karev).
Since 1925 member of the "Masters of Analytical Art" (Pavel Filonov School).
Member of the Union of Artists.
She worked at the Childrens department of Giza (Leningrad) under the leadership of V. Lebedev.
The works are: The State Russian Museum, the Museum of Leningrad, Pskov State Museum-Reserve.