Artists / Penza Regional Art Gallery
The Penza Regional Art Gallery was founded in 1892 at the last will of N.D. Seliverstov, the Major of Penza. His own private collection of Western European and Russian Art formed the basic of the museum.
Nowadays the collection of the museum has over 12 000 articles of art. In the Penza Art Gallery there are large section of treasures of Western European, Russian and Soviet Art, decorative and applied arts, works of painters of the Penza art School.