Artists / Saint-Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
Saint-Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering was established in 1832 as the College for Civil Engineering.
It was renamed the Institute for Civil Engineering in 1882. It was called the Leningrad Institute for Engineers of Communal Economy in 1930, before being renamed the Engineering-Construction Institute in 1941. It received its present-day name in 1994.
It is the oldest construction institute of higher education in the country.