Artists / Moscow State University of Printing Arts
Founded in 1930 as the Moscow Polygraphic Institute (MPI) based printing department of the Moscow and Leningrad VHUTEIN. Initially, the MPI was administered Polygraphic union of the RSFSR Supreme Economic Council, was then subject to Narkommestpromu RSFSR, and the second half of 1930 - ASBMP (associations of state books and magazine publishers) of the RSFSR. In 1949, the Ministry of Higher Education of the USSR established a scholarship named after Ivan Fedorov for students MPI. At the same time in connection with the dissolution of Ogiz MPI over by the Glavpoligrafizdata USSR.
In 1993, the MPI was transformed into the Moscow State Academy of Printing (MSAP). In 1997 it received excellent marks and was given university status. From July 2010 MSUPA bears the name of Ivan Fyodorov, the pioneer of printing in Russia.