Artists / Hrodna State University
On February 22, 1940 by the decision of the Council of Peoples Commissars of the BSSR Teachers Training Institute was founded in Grodno.
It ceased its development because of the Great Patriotic War.
Already in 1944 the studies continued.
In 1957 the Institute was honored with the name of Yanka Kupala.
September 1, 2010 - introduction of the electronic student identification cards system.